|Time: Prep: 15mins, Cook: 8-12mins||Serves: makes around 24|
75g white sugar
75g brown sugar
1 1/2 cups of plain flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
125g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and line a baking tray with backing paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg and beat in (I use an electric beater for speed, but if you don’t have one a whisk is fine)
- Sift in the dry ingredients and add chocolate chips (if you like yours chocalate-y like I do, just add more chips!), and stir to combine.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes, or until golden – I find 8 minutes is enough in my oven on fan bake.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.